UX · Remote, UK Fully Remote
Who is Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 8500%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
What are we looking for in a UX Designer?
We are looking for a well rounded UX Designer, who can take complicated problems, and devise solutions using multiple tools in their design arsenal. They will be working on a health technology platform that is used by thousands of medical professionals and their patients globally. Designing for both web and mobile, as well as a wide range of users with differing needs, this is a unique challenge best suited for a dynamic and versatile designer.
From early-stage ideation and research, through to wireframes, testing, prototyping and beyond, the UX Designer will be expected to be involved in all stages of the design and delivery process. Working closely with the Director of Design, the UX Designer will be expected to collaborate with the wider product team, as well as communicate effectively with engineering teams to realise designs.
What does a UX Designer at Current Health do?
- Active involvement in user research and analysis. Question the 'why' behind every request.
- Identify problems within the product and devise solutions.
- Produce solutions as sketches, wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes
- Plan and conduct usability tests, often alongside other team members
- Work with an evolving design system to take a solution from concept through to hi-fidelity UI design.
- Collaborate with other team members with an open mind.
- Always champion the user.
Sounds great, what experience do I need?
- 3 years minimum of in-house UX design experience. Preference is given to candidates who have experience designing consumer-level UX for complex digital environments.
- An understanding of UX research techniques and best practices. Planning and conducting user research, combined with the ability to convert findings into clear, concise, actionable items.
- Clear understanding of interaction design principles
- Experience in using those principles to design solutions for web and mobile.
- Ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teammates, including developers
- Previous involvement in planning, and conducting usability tests using appropriate techniques for different scenarios
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, based on testing, feedback and research.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and translate abstract ideas and concepts into tangible designs
- Knowledge of industry tools: Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Loom, Gsuite
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
We look forward to receiving your application!