Regional Logistics Coordinator
Supply Chain & Logistics · Remote, US, Pittsburgh Flexible Remote
*Please note that this position requires you to be on client premises (Oakdale, Pittsburgh) for 2 days per week.
Who is Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 8500%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
What does a Regional Logistics Coordinator do at Current Health?
To oversee and facilitate supply chain operations of the company within a given region. Facilitates communication between distribution, production, customer services, technical support, sales and purchasing stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chains. To oversee the day to day management of 3rd party 3PL and 4PL partners ensuring efficient execution of services and on time delivery to our customer requirements.
- Coordinating logistics providers/partners to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments, planning of value add services and efficient planning and maintenance of inventory level for finished goods and supporting materials
- Manage and prepare relevant shipping documentations and arrange transportation schedules where required.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Be the conduit for customer and internal requests for logistics support within region
- Ensure logistics partners have up to date documentation to enable efficient execution of value add services
- Provide logistics support for Field Returns (RMA) and other quality failures requiring replacement and returns.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Tracking and resolving shipping and product errors
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organised.
- Develop and maintain working tools to enable nimble change management.
- Prepare and maintain logistics playbooks to accommodate multiple customer SLA’s
- Prepare and publish regular KPI and management reports
- Maintain quality throughout the logistics process
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Participate or Lead on special projects from a logistics perspective
Sounds great, what experience do I need?
- Great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills, and communication skills
- You will have the ability to work well with others, great organisation skills, and can work towards tight deadlines.
- Autonomous attitude – you have the ability to contribute individually to the greater goal
- Planning skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite and experience of ERP systems preferred
Even better if you have….
- Knowledge of logistics systems - TMS, DRP,
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
- Understanding of transportation issues
- Experience working in distribution or logistics preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel, and experience of ERP systems preferred
We look forward to reviewing your application!