Who is Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 8500%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
What does a Biomedical Engineer at Current Health do?
We are looking for biomedical engineers who are interested in the cross-section between acquisition of physiological signal from the human body and machine learning.
You will work at the intersection between our wearable device and our data platform, collaborating with our electronics and product designers on the design of our wearable sensors and developing and refining algorithms for converting those signals to vital signs and other digital biomarkers.
You will be deeply involved in the statistical and clinical validation of these models. You will also be involved in exploratory research, using hundreds of thousands of hours of unique physiological data to identify new vital signs and health metrics.
You will be expected to deploy changes to models and algorithms into our cloud data platform, where you will see immediate use and benefit.
Sounds great what experience do I need?
- You will have at least 5+ years in signal processing, mathematical modelling and algorithmic development using physiological waveforms
- You will have experience in reading and interpreting physiological waveform data such as ECG, PPG, EEG
- You will have understanding of how to use statistics to evaluate models
- Experience with Python (ideal), Matlab or other modelling / data science language i.e. R
- Ideally you will have experience in developing small scale and large scale validation trials, ideally for compliance with medical standards and FDA requirements
- You will ideally have an understanding of the regulatory and legislative constraints and requirements surrounding software and product development
- Experience using source control, ideally GitHub
We look forward to reviewing your application...