Customer Support Associate
Customer Success · Remote, US, Remote, UK Fully Remote
We have 3 openings we are hiring for on the shift patterns below. Before applying please make sure you can commit to one of the following... You don't need to be based in PT however you need to cover the following hours of the position you are applying for. You can be based in either the UK or US.
Role 1: Tuesday-Saturday 5pm - 1am PT / 0100 - 0900 UK
Role 2: Saturday-Wednesday 9am - 5pm UK
Role 3: Friday & Saturday 9am - 5pm PT / 1700 - 0100 UK, Sunday & Monday 5pm - 1am PT / 0100 - 0900 UK
Who is Current Health?
At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease onset and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
Our mission is to help healthcare professionals keep people healthy and alive. To create a world where no one dies from preventable death and where healthcare is proactive, not reactive.
What does a Customer Support Specialist do at Current Health?
As a Customer Support Specialist your goal will be to solve problems for clients and their patients, and provide exceptional customer service and support in real time. You will staff our technical support desk, responding to calls, emails, and instant messages from clients and their patients. You will be a Current Health expert, and compassionately help individuals solve their problems. You will also be a Current Health ambassador, reaching out to make sure that our clients and their patients are successfully using our product and services to improve their health and wellbeing.
It's critical that you are results-driven, product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools. We are looking for someone who has a burning desire to meet challenges head-on and succeed. If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Respond to technical support questions that arrive by phone, email, and IM, solving the problems of clients and their patients based on deep knowledge of our products and services.
- Support the logistics team, making sure that products get to patients that need them, reusable medical devices are retrieved and recycled, and any issues with missing or non-working parts are resolved.
- Reach out to patients to make sure their experience is excellent and any problems they are having are resolved. This may involve interfacing with their clinician or the Current Health clinical staff.
- Collect and organize information gained during these interactions with our clients and their patients and help the Current Health product team turn these observations into useful insights and better products.
- Be a subject matter expert on Current Health’s product offerings helping clients optimally utilize our technology as they go live (including training end users)
- Support the Implementation Team by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for clients
- Support clients in onboarding of users to the Learning Management System and granting user access to the Current Health system
- Coach and support patients in the initial setup of the Current Health Kit. Responding to any patient inquiries and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Provide support in Root Cause Analysis and Lessons Learnt to prevent future issues
- Serve as the client support representative during the implementation and post go-live phases to drive optimization for clients
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience working in a support/customer facing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with a bias for action
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, multitask and prioritize multiple requests
- Passion about working in a fast-paced environment