At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest clinical problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
We partner with front-line healthcare providers and biotechnology organizations and face off against COVID-19, heart failure, lung disease, and cancer. If you want to tackle really hard problems, if you want to work in an intense, fast-paced environment where you get to touch and change real-lives on a daily basis, if you are driven to do things better, then we want to get to know you.
The leader we’re looking for:
We seek a leader for our account management team. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, you will roll up your sleeves and get to know our product and our supporting services by managing our most important clients yourself. As a player-coach, you will rely on your extensive experience to teach our CS managers how to do their job better. As a leader, you will create group cohesion and energy (via Zoom) and hire great people to build your organization. Like us, you are quantitative and KPI-driven, so you breathe metrics and measure success - from patients’ lives saved to dollars shaved from our clients’ bottom line.
- Bring an extensive understanding of CS practices to Current Health, based on experience in these roles at established and early-stage tech companies. We’re looking for someone who’s done it before. Many times before.
- Work with sales to identify, nurture, and close upsells.
- Align with clients on a shared vision for improved clinical outcomes and ROI and then relentlessly work with the client and our team to deliver on those promises.
- Become a Current Health product Ninja. Understand the product and services in detail so that you become get into the weeds and teach your team.
- Articulate a vision for scaling the implementation experience, from process to team to technology.
- Demonstrate strong people-management and leadership skills honed over years in a leadership role. You will manage and grow a far-flung team, so leadership skills are essential.
- Build new processes and systems as needed. As our business grows, so does the need for new products and services, and you need to have done this before.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, because we’re a fast-growing organization and we’re building complex products and services quickly.
- Work across organizations and timezones to get your job done (and to help others do their jobs). We move fast, we communicate too much on Slack, but we still don’t let details fall through the cracks.
- Represent the client in the product development discussion, informing Current’s business strategy, product roadmap, and service delivery by sharing feedback internally and integrating the voice of the customer in everything we do.
We value people who are passionate about improving health, who are hard-working and smart! In addition, we would like to see:
Skills and Competencies
- Tech-savvy - a fast learner who masters new technology quickly. You do it yourself.
- Well-versed in customer success methodologies.
- Understand the concerns of health systems and pharmaceutical clients and find solutions that help develop client confidence and satisfaction.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in to a lean, start-up environment.
- Are skilled at listening, asking questions and seeking to understand before prescribing solutions.
- Incredibly good at analyzing and presenting data.
- Previous CS experience in a health technology role, either health IT, medical devices, or digital health. (Although we value work experience in payer, pharma, and health system organizations, this experience alone does not qualify someone for this role.)
- Proven people management experience.
- Track record of building executive client relationships
- Availability to travel 40% of the time (post-COVID)
Current Health is headquartered in Edinburgh, and will open a Boston office after the pandemic, however many of our team choose to work remotely, and everyone is currently working from home. In addition to travel to meet clients, we expect this role will demand regular time in the Boston office (post-COVID) and occasional time in the Edinburgh office.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.