Software Engineering · Remote, UK, Edinburgh
A bit about us
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
About the role
We are looking for software engineers experienced in building scalable, well-tested applications and microservices. You will work as part of one of our software engineering teams, building out our platform and product for use by patients and healthcare professionals.
You will collaborate closely with other disciplines, including biomedical engineering, data science, electronics engineering and product science.
You will operate across the stack but will have significant back-end or data engineering experience.
Our Tech Stack:
- You are flexible and can learn on the job quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and making a difference
- Have significant previous experience as a Software Engineer
- You can pragmatically balance quality with a fast-paced schedule
- You are a good team player, ready to help, debate, compromise and work together
- You are comfortable working, prototyping and delivering incrementally, adapting based on customer needs and technical difficulties, always with the user in mind
- You have an eye for detail and you always look at the big picture
- Have a good knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- Have experience writing tests and testable code
- Be comfortable reviewing, releasing, deploying and troubleshooting your and other people's code