At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease onset and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
If you want to solve really hard problems, if you want to work in an intense, fast-paced environment where you get to touch and change real-lives on a daily basis, if you are driven to do things better, then we want to know you.
This role is based remotely in the UK. With the expectations of around 40% travel commitments to customer sites (post COVID).
Current Health is seeking a Customer Success/Account Management manager to join our Customer Success team in the UK. You will be responsible for managing an account portfolio of our UK customers, which means nurturing the growth of our clinical engagement and satisfaction of each member account. You will also help colleagues attain their business objectives and adhere to Current Health’s core values.
- Building and maintaining trusted professional relationships with Current's customers, including the buyer and renewal decision-maker on each account.
- Documenting client goals (definitively answering the “why Current?” question), working to achieve those goals, overcoming obstacles, and measuring actual vs. projected performance.
- Owning account strategy, planning and execution. Developing Account Plans that proactively guide our client’s journey and ensure mutual success for both our client and Current.
- Delivering on three metrics that drive success:
- Ensure that clients are using the devices they purchased
- Make sure that patients are using the devices provided to them
- Guarantee clients leverage data to drive clinical outcomes, and improve patient outcomes
- Keeping clients updated and trained on new product initiatives, solutions, and best practices. Going beyond features and functions to ensure that clients understand how Current’s innovation can help them attain their desired outcomes.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships internally within the team, and wider company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, etc.). Looking for opportunities to optimize the effective delivery of Current’s solutions.
- Informing Current’s business strategy, product roadmap, and service delivery by sharing feedback internally and integrating the voice of the customer in everything we do.
- Serving as the face of Current Health and making a positive impression on clients.
- Identifying and driving upsell opportunities within each account
We value people who are passionate about improving health, who are hard-working and smart! In addition, we would like to see:
Skills and Competencies
- Well-versed in strategic account management and customer success methodologies.
- Understands the concerns of health systems and trusts and finds solutions that help develop client confidence and satisfaction.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in in a lean, start-up environment.
- Skilled at listening, asking questions and seeking to understand before prescribing solutions.
- Excels at problem-solving and problem anticipation/prevention.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage successful meetings (preparation, facilitation, and follow-up).
- Proficient in analyzing and presenting data.
- Skillful with Salesforce, and either Microsoft or Google for creating analysis, documents, and presentations.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A clinical degree or clinical experience is a plus.
- Experience working for a medical device, health IT, or digital health company.
- Client facing experience serving healthcare organisations and/or NHS.
- Track record of building executive client relationships
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments while being very results driven
- Experience with Client Success strategies, processes and software (i.e. Salesforce)