Director, Health System Sales
How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to build and create technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
We are looking for two Directors, Health System Sales to join our rapidly expanding team. Our platform allows Hospital Systems to increase their reimbursement, improve their patient experience and improve their quality metrics, while reducing their costs associated with admissions and length of stays. You will be responsible for selling Current Health to large Hospital Systems and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s).
- Manage a full-cycle sales process including: creative lead generation, discovery, driving solution demonstrations, negotiations, and closings
- Become a subject matter expert on Current Health’s offerings and reliably represent our capabilities to improve patient care, reduce cost and increase reimbursement
- Lead strategic engagement with large medical groups to develop long term, enterprise-wide partnerships
- Conduct product demonstrations virtually to prospects
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline by building relationships with potential clients, leveraging internal resources to generate new leads and continuing to build on that by attending industry events and dinner seminars
- As we grow revenue, build, grow and lead a medical practice sales team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Previous and proven experience selling to large Hospital Systems and IDN’s
- You will have a demonstrable track record in developing long-term business relationships and owning high-profile client relationships
- You enjoy a fast-paced, startup environment and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and deliver
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously