At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease onset and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
If you want to solve really hard problems, if you want to work in an intense, fast-paced environment where you get to touch and change real-lives on a daily basis, if you are driven to do things better, then we want to get to know you.
Current Health is seeking a Clinical Implementation Manager to join our clinical team. You will be responsible for leading new clients - innovative health systems and pharmaceutical organizations - through the training and implementation process and setting them up for success. You will also help colleagues attain their business objectives and adhere to Current Health’s core values.
- Be a Current Health product expert. Understanding the product and services in detail so that you become a partner for your clients as they go live on Current.
- Partnering with Sales to insure a seamless handoff that kicks off the implementation process.
- Leading a training program for clients that is efficient and effective.
- Working with Logistics to make sure hardware arrives at the right place at the right time.
- Effectively transition your client to our account management colleagues.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships internally within the team,, and wider company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, etc.). Looking for opportunities to optimize the effective delivery of Current’s solutions.
- Informing Current’s business strategy, product roadmap, and service delivery by sharing feedback internally and integrating the voice of the customer in everything we do.
- Serving as the face of Current Health and making a positive impression on clients.
We value people who are passionate about improving health, who are hard-working and smart! In addition, we would like to see:
Skills and Competencies
- Tech-savvy - a fast learner who masters new technology quickly.
- Well-versed in customer success methodologies.
- Understands the concerns of health systems and pharmaceutical clients and finds solutions that help develop client confidence and satisfaction.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in in a lean, start-up environment.
- Skilled at listening, asking questions and seeking to understand before prescribing solutions.
- Excels at problem-solving and problem anticipation/prevention.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage successful meetings (preparation, facilitation, and follow-up).
- Proficient in analyzing and presenting data.
- Skillful with Salesforce, and either Microsoft or Google for creating analysis, documents, and presentations.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in a clinical setting.
- A clinical degree is highly desired, although relevant work experience without a clinical degree may be sufficient.
- Experience working for a medical device, health IT, or digital health company.
- Client facing experience serving healthcare organizations and/or Pharma.
- Track record of building executive client relationships
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments while being very results driven
- Experience with Client Success strategies, processes and software (i.e. Salesforce)
- Availability to travel 40% of the time (post-COVID)
Current Health has offices in Boston and Edinburgh, however many of our team choose to work remotely. Everyone is currently working from home and we anticipate that most employees will choose to work from home until there is a vaccine for COVID. In addition to travel to meet clients, we expect this role will demand regular time in the Boston office (post-COVID) and occasional time in the Edinburgh office.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.