Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 3.000%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
We are looking for an VP of Pharma Business Development to join our global team. In this role, you will build enterprise-wide partnerships with pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and clinical research organizations, enabling utilization of the Current Health platform across their clinical trials, in the delivery of their therapies, and in the development of new biomarkers and therapeutics.
We already support a number of global drug trials, helping to deliver those trials virtually, helping improve patient safety and massively increasing individual patient data collection.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategic engagement to develop long term, enterprise-wide partnerships with pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and CRO clients
- Become a subject matter expert on Current Health’s offerings and reliably represent our capabilities to advance the drug development, delivery and research priorities of our partners
- Ensure effective day to day engagement with our partners(e.g., Digital Health, Health Economics, Bioinformatics, Medical Affairs, Procurement), including on-site representation at client meetings
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partners, interfacing to align Current Health’s offerings with client needs and selling new products and services to meet those needs
- Lead development of new business proposals -- directly contributing to Current Health’s revenues
- Identify client-driven opportunities to enhance existing products, and identify potential new product offerings
Who You Are
- You will have a deep understanding of pharmaceutical and drug development industry and have significant prior experience in the space
- You will have 5+ years experience in client-facing roles partnering and selling to the pharmaceutical industry in organizations such as a life sciences oriented consulting company, healthcare analytics company or healthtech company
- Ideally, you will have previous in virtual trial delivery, biomarker development or digital health as it relates to pharmaceuticals
- You are interested in engaging directly and creating new relationships with pharmaceutical partners who you think may derive value from Current Health’s platform
- You will have a demonstrable track record in developing long-term business relationships with pharma companies and owning high-profile client relationships
- You enjoy a fast-paced, startup environment and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and deliver
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
Current Health has offices in Boston and Edinburgh however many of our team choose to work remotely. Everyone is currently working from home and we anticipate that most employees will choose to work from home until there is a vaccine for COVID.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.