Content Marketing Manager
Marketing · Remote, US Fully Remote
Who are Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 3,000%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
This role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-quality content to engage our health system and pharmaceutical buyers. Your primary goals are building brand recognition, establishing thought leadership, and growing revenue.
While primarily responsible for creating killer content, you will also be a key stakeholder in the design and execution of content promotion strategy across digital channels, working alongside our internal marketing team and digital agency. This will require a solid understanding of email and digital marketing tactics and strong communication and delegation skills. This is an opportunity to share a core part of our marketing strategy from the ground up. We’re looking for someone who is versatile, creative, and ready to roll up their sleeves!
- Develop and own the content roadmap and promotion playbook
- Create thought-leadership content that spans all points of the buyer journey. This could include but is not limited to blogs, whitepapers, primary research reports, webinars, videos and infographics.
- Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel campaigns across owned web properties, social media, paid media, and email marketing. Delegating as necessary to other parts of the marketing team and agency.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how content influences the buyer journey, and continually refine our process to convert and retain customers.
- Strong writing background and storytelling skills
- Passion for digital marketing, trends, and best practices
- Strong interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
- Experience using data to drive content marketing strategy and prioritization
- Ability to delegate and direct content production to achieve vision (mix of in-house and freelance contributors)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (bonus skill is experience with HTML/CSS)