Content Marketing Manager
Marketing · Remote, US Fully Remote
Who are Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 8500%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to own our marketing funnel and help build our lead generation strategy. This person should have expertise in designing and executing successful B2B demand generation programs for the health system and/or pharmaceutical buyers. They will be in charge of developing thoughtful B2B content to attract new leads as well as move prospects along in the buying process.
You will be someone who is self-motivated, versatile, and looking to make an immediate impact as an early member of our marketing team. This is a dynamic role that is half content creation and half digital marketing, with the possibility to work with digital agencies as necessary. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Create high-quality thought-leadership content that includes, but is not limited to, blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, primary reports, webinars, videos and infographics.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to promote content to generate high-quality MQLs and drive sales conversion including owned web properties, social media, paid advertising, and content syndication.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience marketing to enterprise buyers in the healthcare space.
- Strong writing background and storytelling skills
- Solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing tactics with desire to use data to drive decision making. Bonus for experience managing an agency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the online media space, unique issues, and digital solutions specific to B2B healthcare marketing.
- Understanding and experience with digital privacy regulations and compliance (i.e., GDPR)
- Experience using marketing automation software, Salesforce, Google Adwords, and LinkedIn Advertising
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite