Product · Remote, US, Boston
Who are Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health has grown 8500%, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations and improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
What does a Product Manager do at Current Health?
- Responsible for the full lifecycle (ideation, discovery, delivery and ongoing review) of critical product enhancements including the introduction of new product features.
- Take ownership of a range of user problems, discover the appropriate solutions for their needs
- Develop robust (or scrappy when necessary) discovery and testing plans for new features prior to full development.
- Actively prioritise needs and problems based on wider input and predicted value.
- Define an overall roadmap for a given piece of work, prioritising building what matters most to achieve the defined outcomes and goals.
- Clearly articulate the Why to the wider team and specifically the product delivery team for every piece of work, so they understand the intent behind the enhancement, feature and product.
- Present ideas to colleagues and customers at various stages of the product development process and modify ideas according to the feedback they receive.
- Maintain appropriate Requirements specifications in line with our regulatory requirement.
- Be the complete product expert - supporting customers and the wider team to understand the full range of the product value.
- Work with the wider team to provide a GoToMarket and Customer notification strategy for key new initiatives/features.
Sounds great, what experience do I need?
- Multiple years experience in a Product Manager role in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment, making concrete product decisions where all the data is not necessarily available.
- Prior experience working in health technology would be a bonus, particularly consumer-facing healthcare technology
- Understanding user needs to find product opportunities through customer feedback loops, user research and monitoring engagement metrics.
- Engaging with users to determine the most appropriate outcomes and delivering the solutions to them, and validating that solution.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to deliver solutions appropriately, balancing functional and non-functional trade-offs.
- Practical application of agile methodologies for product discovery and development.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong technical understanding and experience with metrics-driven work.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; storytelling; ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and partners.
Even better if you have the following...
- Should demonstrate:exposure to Medical Device regulations; particularly around Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
- Experience understanding user needs to find product opportunities through user research, and working with others to exploit those opportunities
- Depth of technical understanding and expertise.
- Experience of working with early stage companies undergoing significant growth